Five Courageous Prayers to Pray:
- “Lord, forgive the sins of this people; but if you don’t, then write me out of your plans. I can’t lead an unforgiven people” – Moses, Exodus 32:32
- “Lord, I need wisdom to lead you people. Give me knowledge to figure out right and wrong, because I can’t do this on my own” – Solomon, 1 Kings 3:9
- “Lord, are you asking for a volunteer? Because if you are, then I volunteer. Send me.” – Isaiah, Isaiah 6:8
- “Father, is there any way around this? I know the plan, but I want to ask one more time if we can find another way that will work. But not what I want, what you want.” – Jesus, Matthew 26:42
- “To the God who is in control – people are threatening us. They don’t like Jesus so they don’t like us. So give us more courage to speak up for you. We didn’t sign for safe; we committed to follow.” – The friends of John and Peter, Acts 4:29
Are you brave enough to pray any of these prayers?