Five reasons you need to talk to God about money:
- Ever seen the bumper sticker that says “I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go?” God doesn’t want you to be a slave to debt.
- Greed is a thirst in your soul that is never satisfied. God wants you to be free from greed.
- Only God knows how long you will live. Don’t you think it makes sense to talk to Him about how much you should save?
- Everything you buy in a store you will eventually consume, throw away, give away, lose, or sell. It’s all temporary. If you are going to live eternally, will that impact what you purchase?
- Jesus said, “Where your treasure is, that’s where your heart will be.” So what does your checkbook say about your heart?