Frank Page, CEO of the Southern Baptist Convention, spoke about irrecoverable moments – moments that never come our way again. It made me think about about irrecoverable moments that only happen once:
- Your child’s first steps.
- Your last first kiss.
- The last time your mother calls your name.
- The conversation that wounded the relationship beyond healing.
- The moment to stop and help someone in Jesus’ name.
- The last time your daughter sits in your lap – without it being creepy.
- When you definitively and completely gave your life to Jesus.
- Your first moment driving a car by yourself.
- The first time your son beats you in a race.
- The last words you say.
Are you going to miss the moments? Savor and seize each moment God gives you.