Every relationship has habits. Are they healthy habits?
- Do you check in with each other about what’s on going on in your world?
- Do you listen as much as you talk?
- Do you seek to understand the other person in the relationship?
- Do you give to the other person?
- Do you focus on what is good about the other person?
- Have you learned to say “no” to yourself so you can say yes to the other person?
- Are you willing to let the other person take the lead?
- Can you admit it when you messed up in the relationship?
These healthy habits work for every relationship – including yours with God. Do you have healthy habits with Him?