You might be a Pharisee if:
- You think any rule can be clarified by adding five more rules.
- You don’t like the fact that God won’t stay in your box.
- Messy people who like to party with Jesus make you uncomfortable.
- You expect everyone to worship God just like you do.
- In your mind, you imagine Jesus acting like you, instead of you working to act like Jesus.
- You always resolved the grace and truth tension in favor of truth.
- You get angry when good happens in the wrong way, at the wrong time, with the wrong preacher, in the wrong kind of church.
- You think if you could just get Jesus off to the side for 15 minutes, you could really straighten Him out.