Good Morning Good People of Alice Drive!
Big Questions from Sunday/Monday: Do I make God sad? Do I have bitters, rage, grudges, brawling, and slander I need to get rid of?
Sunday after 11:00 service, a woman shared with me that her mother watches our service online each Sunday. The kicker – her mother lives in Switzerland. God uses us around the world.
Our Haiti Mission Team helped save the life of 7 day old baby by helping get the right medicine. Our NYC Mission Team loved children who need to know there is a loving God. Pray for our Miami Team on the ground now.
For all the teachers who are savoring their last week before return to school:
You Might be in Education If
- You believe the staff room should have a valium salt lick.
- You find humor in other people’s stupidity.
- You want to slap the next person who says, “Must be nice to have all your holidays and summers free.”
- You can tell it’s a full moon without ever looking outside.
- You believe “shallow gene pool” should have it’s own box on the report card.
- You believe that unspeakable evil will befall you if anyone says, “Boy, the kids are sure mellow today.”
- When out in public, you feel the urge to talk to strange children and correct their behavior.
- You believe in aerial spraying of Prozac.
- You’ve ever had your profession slammed by someone who would NEVER DREAM of doing your job.
- You can’t have children of your own, because there is NO name you could give a child that wouldn’t bring on high blood pressure the moment you heard it.
- Meeting a child’s parents INSTANTLY answers the question, “Why is this kid like this?”